Do you have an awesome business concept or a product which deserves the world's attention? If so, this may be your moment to shine!
Ultrahack is the biggest hackathon ever organized in Europe and it has opened its’ pre- selection process for all the startups and developers with brand new ideas related to any of these eight focus areas, which represent the Ultrahack challenges:
- Health games
- Smart city/civic tech
- Creative charity
- IoT Box
- Next Gen eComm
- Sports & Fan experience
- Anywhere & Anytime
The whole project is targeted to create new businesses and global reach for top software developers and it will be held in Helsinki, Finland from 6th- 8th of November.
The business impact of the Ultrahack results is expected to be high due to the main partners and other enabling organizations opening up many novel API’s and data assets. The quality of the hacks is assured by a wide selection of leading coaches available with tech, business, design and context understanding related to the challenges.
Participation is free and the prizes for the best hackers are pretty cool with a total value of +119.000€, but that is not all:
- Great expert support from Serious Games Cluster Finland, Leadin, GE, Idean, Microsoft, TKO-äly student club/University of Helsinki, DIGILE, Starcut, PRH, Tekes and many others;
- Opportunity to pitch in front of international investors;
- Opportunity for travel grants for the best developers during pre-game phase;
- Meaningful connections over the course of a weekend;
- Free tickets to the main Slush event in November 11-12th in Helsinki.
If you are up for the challenge, all you need to do is register and follow the application guidelines on https://ultrahack.org no later than October 30th 2015.
For further info feel free to contact us at email@example.com, as we are the regional promoters of the event for the South East Europe and would love to help you to the finish line.
Good luck hackers and hope to see you in Helsinki!